Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hoboken Art & Music Festival 2013

Hoboken Art & Music Festival
May 5, 2013


Over 300 Artists, Crafters, Photographers, Sculptors, Local Businesses, Restaurants, Food Vendors, local non-profits & more...

Ok... I realize I'm a little late in posting this up. LOL. Brighton and I hit the Hoboken Art & Music Festival earlier this month, and although we didn't hang around the music stages very much, we did get to see almost the entire faire. It was a gorgeous day, and the festival got a lot of traffic. I'm actually looking into maybe setting up a booth next year for my "Simply Divine" series if I can get a few more of them done.

Here's a list of some of show's best:
Custom Ceramic Art (www.etsy.com/shop/drandallpottery)
Garden Gothic (www.gardengothic.net)
James Polisky (www.jamespolisky.com)
Jersey City Urban Art Program (www.ms4urbanart.weebly.com)
La Muse Kalliope (http://lamusekalliope.blogspot.com/)
Nick Jodice (www.breakthemoldnj.com)
Nolenz Volenz (www.etsy.com/shop/experiencenolenz)
SepiaLepus Illustrations (www.sepialepus.etsy.com)
The Secret Life of Toys (www.thesecretlifeoftoys.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment