Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Vaudevillians

The Vaudevillians starring Jinkx Monsoon as "Kitty Witless",
and Major Scales as "Dr. Dan Von Dandy" at the Laurie Beechman Theatre
July 14, 2013

"Meet & Greet" at The Vaudevillians with Jinkx Monsoon and Major Scales.
I have been looking forward to seeing The Vaudevillians ever since I picked up a set of tickets for Brighton and I about a month ago. Absolutely brilliant!! We laughed so hard, tears were streaming down our faces most of the night! Positively spectacular performances!! The highlights of the evening for me included: (a) watching Jinkx stick her fingers in Brighton's mouth and check his teeth like a horse, (b) Jinkx taking a sip from my apple martini, and (c) their rendition of "I Will Survive" had me howling!
 

I am so very grateful for the incredible gift of music and laughter that was shared with us. I would so jump at the chance to watch them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment