Wednesday, May 1, 2013

"Must Fix" ~ Part 2

Shop Azodnem

I am very happy to say that I have met my goal. I had wanted to finish all of my CafePress Shop's revamping before the end of April, and the last three sections were completed last night! In a nutshell, I reorganized most of the existing sections, surprisingly retired a few designs, reposted others, and even added some new things (finally). Yay. Progress.

Update 05.02.13: Ugh. I noticed that there have been some more product additions to the marketplace, so I'm going to make a quick run through all the sections once again to add those into my storefront. However, I must add that having done all the back end work I talked about in my original "Must Fix" post, the process for updates and additions has gotten significantly easier!

Update 05.19.13: All the new stuff has been added. >collapse<

No comments:

Post a Comment