Friday, November 9, 2012

LEGO: Zombies

If you're a horror fan and haven't checked out the LEGO Monster Fighters series yet, what are you waiting for? Though it's been ages since I've played with LEGOs, the Ghost Train (set 9467) was an instant "must-have" on my wish list once I saw it! Amazing! I've seen it fully assembled at a local toy store, and, honestly, the pictures over on LEGO's official site do not do it justice.

Zombie Bride
Anyway, in keeping with the theme of my previous post... I thought I might as well give a little shout out to LEGO's Zombie Bride. The Zombie Bride and her gruesomely handsome husband are available in LEGO Set# 9465 Monster Fighters: The Zombies.

2 comments:

  1. Hey you! Long time, no hear! I know you're a busy little witch, but still, it's nice to see you posting. :) I love Lego - but the *old* style, not all the new fancy-dancy stuff. I guess you could say I'm an old-fashioned kind of girl. :D

    I hope life has been treating you well, Roberto. It's been much too long since I've seen anything from you and I have to admit that I miss reading about your life's adventures. I hope you'll blog more!

    Sending you lots of hugs and positive energies! :)

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Holly! Slowly, but surely trying to find my voice again.

      Delete